I am a professionally qualified counsellor and psychotherapist working in the Horsham area. I received a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Philosophy from Oxford Brookes University and then earned a Master’s Degree in Integrative Counselling from the University of Greenwich. I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I have been seeing clients through a number of organisations for several years. I am experienced in working with a wide range of issues, personalities and ages and see clients from 16 years and up. I see clients face to face and also offer sessions by phone and Zoom online video. I am qualified to provide couples counselling; working with both of you to help resolve relationship difficulties and have undertaken additional training in working with groups. As well as seeing clients, I also have years of experience facilitating the running of local counselling services. I am currently undergoing an Integrative Counselling Supervision qualification.
As an integrative practitioner I understand every person’s uniqueness and draw upon the three main theories of psychotherapy: psychodynamic, humanistic and cognitive behavioural whilst incorporating ideas of existential philosophy.
Suzie Booth MSc. MBACP
- Master’s Degree (MSc. – BACP accredited) in Integrative Counselling from the University of Greenwich
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc. Hons) in Psychology and Philosophy from Oxford Brookes University
- Certificate in Couples Counselling from Chichester Counselling Training
- Currently undertaking Diploma in Integrative Supervision of Individuals and Groups from The Grove Practice
- CPD in working with groups